img { max-width: 3500px; width: expression(this.width > 3500 ? 3500: true); }

samedi 18 juin 2011

X-men movie

Fucking rainy day = day in bed with my computer and my cats. Normally.
But just for change and see the sky one time in the day, I decided to go out with Fanny.. For finally going to the cinema for the new X-men. I love the third first films and this one is really cool too, just check it yourself !




Just time to shop in the freaky store, with a lot of strange articles, Crumble sirop, cactus cakes, father's stupid useless gifts, and BOCKERWURST. So UGLY.



Dont ask me why I took this picture, cause I'm too busy to ask me why this sausage can exist. Rather than you. Thank myself I'm vegetarien!

Last thing, just CAN'T WAIT for the next Transformers...


Can't wait !!!

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Putain alice on a tellement des betes de gouts de films sa mere.
Putain c'est exactement les films qu'on aurait du voir ensemble.
BREF.
Can't wait to ne with uuu

Alice a dit…

EXACTLY.
On se tape un abonnement illimité au cinema l'année prochaine.

Anonyme a dit…

Euuuuh mais Tellemeeent !

Anonyme a dit…

Alors ? es-tu aller voir transformers ? Qu'en as-tu pensé ?

Chloé.